Education:- Graduates from any field.
Experience: – 8 to 10 years of experience in payments, fintech’s, telecom & ecommerce companies.
Job role and Responsibilities:-
• Manage a direct team.
• Conduct market research & competition benchmarking to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Drive identified Initiatives in the Zone to achieve the overall sales objectives, identify & effectively implement major and key initiatives at zonal level in the areas of Market Development, Distribution expansion & Sales Operation
• Identify the critical/burning issues of the Zone affecting sales & take remedial action/ escalate wherever needed
• Regularly track and report performance of the zone in terms of targeted sales and business volume.
• To execute the campaigns for increasing terminal usage/activation/sourcing through the team.
• Develop and implement the requisite processes and procedures for all payment products & services including KYC, CSP onboarding, product deployment, payments, commissions, reconciliation, settlement, refunds, etc. Should ensure full compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines.
• Work closely with partners, distributors and sales teams to understand specific requirements and/or needs and accordingly pitch our payment products to the target segment.
• Monitor CSP transactions & volume, coordinate audit of CSP networks, and compile relevant MIS reports to assist in formulating appropriate agent productivity & retention strategies to minimize attrition.
• Impart training to field managers and employees, ensure timely recruitment and retention of right quality people, Implement the performance and potential management system including career planning & development of key employees
• Has a flair for numbers and can deliver the assigned business targets of individuals and team
• Forecast potential sales and revenue targets effectively from new and existing markets and maximize sales
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Design the commission calculation & settlement process for CSPs, distributors & master distributors, API/ white label partners.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise. Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Good organizational and documenting skills, able to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to leverage data to identify market opportunities, Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently, share knowledge & guide teammates
Candidates with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong convincing and research skills.
Task-oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks.
Team Management Skills.
Knowledge of MS Office
Selection Process:- Interview round
Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and regards